About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Strawberry Melon Salad


Strawberry Melon Salad ...

 
This salad was exciting to make. Although I love to eat fruit. I don't always like to have it the traditional way. Who said you had to eat watermelon off the rind or cut up up in a bowl (hey I do like it like that ~.*) I'm getting side tracked. Back to the salad OK! OK!  ... It's always nice to sit in front of the tube (TV that is, OK Cable!) with a good salad on hand enjoying my favorite show(s). What better way to welcome spring, all the beautiful vegetable colors. Watermelon with a few little buddies make up a wonderful delight for your belly, taste buds too!  


Here's what I pared the watermelon up with ...

Seedless Watermelon Chunks, Cantaloupe Chunks, Mandarin Oranges, English Cucumbers and Tomato and Basil Feta Cheese (I love this stuff ~.~) on a bed of  Fresh Romaine Salad Greens 













Top it off with your favorite salad dressing or vinaigrette and .... ENJOY! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment