About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Monday, April 22, 2013

Watermelon Apple & Strawbery Pump It UP juice ...

just after getting over an upper respiratory infection, I wanted something to give me a little lift. The recipe for this juice came to mind.  I'm such the lover of  fresh strawberries, so, I picked some up at produce market over the weekend. After enjoying a few with my grand daughter I had to have them in a juice or smoothie.

This juice is so smooth, you'll want to add to your regular morning routine. Don't be afraid to purchase a few organic items as you peruse through the fresh fruit and vegetable section of the market.

Sometimes the price for the organic can be a little cheaper than the regular stocked fruits. As you look around, compare prices. You and your family will enjoy the switch ..

Something about the color of red gets me going. It could because red is my favorite color ...


2 Organic Brayburn Apples cored
2 cups of seedless watermelon 
10 large organic Strawberries

push all fruits through the juicer, alternating each fruit for even distribution of the juices ... 

pour in your favorite glass and ENJOY! .. 



Happy Juicing
~ ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment