About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Monday, April 8, 2013

Morning Sunrise Juice ...

I love it when I can be an inspiration to someone. It brings joy to my heart and soul. This juice was inspired by my mom. For the past year I have been helping her to become more health conscious. I do have to say it's been a great journey for us both.

Today while speaking to her, she confessed that she had not been using her juicer because she thought it was broken. While enjoying a glass of juice I had made over the weekend, she felt determined to see what the problem was. Noticing that she was not closing the lid tight enough, she was able to make a nice juice for herself today. My mother has reach the glorious age of 85, and she is enjoying the finer things of life and health.






She was so happy to figure out the problem and make this wonderful juice. After telling me all that she had put in i had to make one up for me to enjoy ~.*)) ..

Here's a list of things you'll need to get this juice going ...


 
  1 Cucumber
3-4 Celery Stalks
3 Apples
6 Carrots
1 Plum 

push all ingredients through juice, stir and ENJOY! ...









ENJOY the Juice of Juicing! ... ~.~)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment