About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Friday, April 26, 2013

Frozen Banana Cantaloupe & Strawberry Smoothie ...

So, what do you do when you only have, a little of this and a little of that?? Make a delicious smoothie! .. Today I had less than a 1/4 of cantaloupe left after juicing the other day. having the thought of a smoothie on my mind, I wanted to use the rest of this cantaloupe. While rummaging through the freezer, I came across several frozen bananas. Hmmmm?? Bananas and cantaloupe, what else can I gather? Yep, my favorite fruit, strawberries goes well with everything!

Now, I'm all set to make the perfect smoothie for breakfast. The simplest of ingredients can make up the best smoothie for you to enjoy. 


1 1/2 frozen banana
1/4 cantaloupe cut into chunks
7 fresh strawberries
 1c almond milk

Blend all ingredients in blender on high for 2mins and serve. Makes 2 10oz servings ...








This smoothie is great to enjoy for breakfast, lunch or an after dinner treat. Which ever you prefer have fun blending the different fruits ... 







~ENJOY! ♥

 


No comments:

Post a Comment