About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Asparagus Delight ...

As a kid asparagus was not on my favorite things to eat list. Growing up on junk food, I cringed at the looks of anything healthy. Believe it or not, I still have all my original adult teeth with "NO" cavities. In Health class, we learned the importance of staying healthy. I learned to eat a more balanced diet that included the four basic food groups. After becoming a parent, I didn't want my children to become accustomed to junk foods, so I learned even more about healthy eating.

Which brings us to today. As I begin to age my eating habits has changed dramatically from years ago. I love asparagus, as well as many other vegetables that I would have normally passed over. This drink that I am about to introduce you to, I know you're gonna love. Let me start by showing you the ingredients ...



10 Asparagus (don't forget to remove the woody end)
15 Strawberries
3 Green Pears

push all ingredients through the juicer. Alternating each ingredient. Stir and ENJOY! 




Just because you may not enjoy eating a vegetable or fruit, doesn't mean you can't enjoy a nice drink filled with them. Once you try your hand at juicing you will enjoy the taste and the freshness of juicing. Experiment and have a ball! ....

 





Happy Juicing
~ ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment