About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Nutty Professor Strawberry Banana Chocolate Smoothie

The Nutty Professor Strawberry Banana Chocolate Smoothie ... Bottoms UP!
About five or six months ago I would have ran down to the Wendy's on the corner and got me a Chocolate Frosty. That thought is what prompted me to put this smoothie together. 

I wanted all my favorites in on place and I wanted to enjoy every single bit of delight voila! 
Chocolate, Banana, Strawberry and Yogurt with Nuts ???

1 1/2c Chocolate Almond Milk
1c Organic Vanilla Yogurt
2 Frozen Bananas chopped
7 Fresh Strawberries stems removed 
  
 I was anticipating the taste as I began to blend all the ingredients up. I knew this was not only going to be better than the Wendy's Frosty, it would be a healthy treat and I would enjoy the nuttiness of the chocolate almond milk. 



Not to mention the nuts on top!


 
Sometimes, you just gotta treat yourself to something good and healthy without the gilt of cheating and counting calories ... 

Please ENJOY! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I will definitely be trying this. I'm a smoothie girl, I have one for breakfast every morning but I've never tried strawberries with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've ever had strawberries dipped in chocolate, you'll love this smoothie. Although the strawberries don't over power the chocolate as they do when just dipped, you do get a taste that they're in there.
    Thank you Teres for your comment, let me know how the smoothie turns out for you .... Tracey <3

    ReplyDelete