About

Smoothies & MORE is about eating healthy. Learning new and inventive ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. With the assistance of the Smoothies & MORE Blog, you will learn how to create recipes that will suit your palate, as well as, enjoying a healthy experience for you and your family ... ♥♥

Monday, April 16, 2012

Pineapple Banana Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie

Pineapple Banana Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie ... Bottoms UP!

I wanted something to show honor for those who continue to fight The Fight Of Breast Cancer. My Mom and Sister are Breast Cancer Survivors as well as several friends. It's important to give your love and support to those we love especially when they are going through the many trials within their lives. We are given a life that only we can live to the best of our abilities and when family and friends help, it makes it that much more special to enjoy. I chose this one to be my cover photo as a remembrance for me to continue to do what I need to do. When you are faced with seeing your loved ones develop a strength to get through difficulty, you gain a new found respect for your life. Watching my Mom and Sister encouraged me to become the best and not take my life for granted. 
The main thought for me to began making smoothies, was for my loved ones while going through chemo and was not able to eat regular meals. The smoothies were easier to digest and not so time consuming when trying to eat. 
If you are caring for a love one or friend who may be going through a life threatening battle of some sort, drinking smoothies can help them to maintain a good eating habit. For this smoothie the ingredients are as follows: 
 1c of Frozen Pineapples Tidbits
1c of Frozen Raspberry
2 Bananas peeled
1 1/2c of Greek Yogurt
6ozs of Coconut Water
Blend all ingredients until smooth and ENJOY! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment